Thursday, October 1, 2015

Class Goals (. ゚ー゚)

Goals:
1. Pronunciation
With pronunciation, I want to work on being able to pronounce word pitch properly and sound more "native" in my speech. Along with pronunciation, I want to be able to better understand Japanese speech from a peer or native speaker, and to be able to distinguish long vowels and glides in words from other speakers.
2. Speed
Probably the hardest of all the goals I want to achieve, I want to work on my speech speed and listening speed to the point where I can understand normal speed conversation and be able to reply in the same manner.
3. Grammar/Writing
I want to improve correct grammar usage, understanding the use and idea of particles, and be able to write at a faster pace

How To:
Attend Japanese Table at least 2 times a month and practice speaking with other students and teachers

Do at least one anime shadowing + another activity on speak everywhere per week to practice
listening and speech speed.

Listen to Japanese music and sing along

Write both the Katakana and Hiragana alphabets 3 times a day to improve writing speed

じゃ、また!

No comments:

Post a Comment