Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Reflection on Previous Goals

With the first half of the first semester done, I think I did a pretty okay job fulfilling most of my goals. I would go back to my dorm every night and rewrite the katakana and hiragana alphabet, and listen to Japanese music(used some of these for my PE). For me, I never realized how much I improved due to new material being presented everyday and the pace of the class being so fast. However, as I write my new goals, the fact that I can cross off some of my past goals tells me I am improving. Although at first Japanese class intimidated me, I have really come to enjoy the class, my classmates, and my teachers. I am excited for what is yet to come, and just struggling along learning the present material.

じゃあ、また!(●⌒∇⌒●)

No comments:

Post a Comment